Sunday, March 2, 2014

What's due for next class

We are getting close to being finished with our narratives. The stories were going to be due next class. But it was clear that everyone needed more time. Next class, March 6, come prepared to talk about your stories and how very close you are to being done with the reporting. You might even have started writing.

You must receive approval from me of your story topic. Everyone should have a finalized story topic approved by me before class on March 6.

The following week is spring break. So your written, double-spaced narrative feature is due to me on Monday, March 17. Email it to me sometime on Monday. Your story on an approved topic should be 1,500-2,000 words. You will have a chance to revise.

Feel free to freak out. And feel free to email me with questions, concerns. You can do this. I will help you.

So due for class March 6:

- Finalized story topic
- Read Chapter 9.
- "Lost in the Waves" in "Next Waves"
- Something else, maybe, that I'll post later in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment